Thank you so much for reading a chapter from the forthcoming novel: “4 Fathers.”
Would you like to read the next chapter?
I am writing this novel by co-creating it with you, and integrating your feedback. I’d love to very briefly hear your comments
Please send a mail to email@example.com, and briefly tell us
- which chapter did you just read?
- What were three things that you liked / that worked for you?
- What were three things that could gave have been better / more developed
Thats it! Take a couple of minutes to do this, and we will send you a link to the next chapter
Thanks for your willingness to co-create!
All the best
HERE IS A SAMPLE E MAIL:
Feedback for chapter 16: Onions and Chocolate
3 things I liked:
– The description of the kitchen was vivid – i could feel like I was really there!
– Madeline’s character is subtle: I could feel her inner conflict
– The description of how they cooked the onion and chocolate was funny! it had be in stitches!
3 things could have been better:
– Peter seems like a cardboard cut-tout. I wanted to know more about him
– The reference to the room mate seems unnecessary
– The joke about the cheese fell flat… leave it out